Pumpkin pie with cream cheese swirls...


I made this dessert for our small group the other night. Ryan really liked it. I thought it was pretty good, too. I ran out of the spices so it wasn't as bold as usual. I made it gluten free also.

Crust

One box of Pamela's GF shortbread cookies with pecans, crushed (if you are doing it regular you can use 1 1/2 c of shortbread crumbs.)
3 T melted butter
3 T GF flour mix

Filling

11 oz cream cheese
1 c sugar
3 T GF four mix
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t nutmeg
1/4 t ginger
1/4 t cloves
3 eggs
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
1 T milk

Mix crust ingredients together and press into a pie pan. Bake at 375 for about 10 or until golden brown.
Beat flour, cream cheese, and sugar together until fluffy. Take out 1/2 c and put to the side. Add the rest of the ingredients except milk to the bowl and mix. Pour onto pie crust.
Mix milk with the 1/2 c cream cheese mixture and plop on top of pie in little mounds around the pie. Take a knife and swirl the cream cheese mix into the pie.
Bake 40-45 min or until toothpick in center comes out clean.

I liked this. It will be our traditional pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. Hope you like it. :)

Comments

  1. yum. thanks for the recipe! I love your pie container :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was some good eatin'. Good job Stephanie!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dad. I'm glad you liked it. :)
    Rachel, I got that for a gift one year. :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?