A little about me...

Did you know...

I was born in Connecticut

I have lived in 8 states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachucets, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Virginia, and New Mexico)

I have been to more states than I have lived in (all the above plus, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississsippi, Wisconsin, Michigan, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, and Colorado)

I'd like to visit Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska

I met my husband when I was 18 and he was 16

We married when I was 20 (almost 21) and he was 19

I was a nurse when I was 18 up until 2001

I have a neuromuscular illness called myasthenia gravis

I was pregnant one month after getting married

I went into preterm labor at 7 mos, the labor was stopped, then he was late!

My husband and I were baptized together in 1999

I love being a keeper at home

I like to sew and bake

I home school our son

I absolutely love wild flowers

I want to learn to play the fiddle

We were missionaries to the Navajo in New Mexico (we lived there 5 mos)

Would love to see a revival in modesty with Christians

Have met a lot of interesting people! God is good!

Blessed that God has placed people in my life that love me like family

I love the Lord and know that obedience is better than sacrifice and sometimes obedience is sacrifice

Comments

  1. it is so much fun to get to know other people. thanks for tell us about yourself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?