It's a good day...

Today the sun is shining and the air is not so cold. It's refreshing actually. I have really enjoyed being out in it. I have felt pretty good today. I've had more energy and was able to clean out the chicken coop. So glad that's done. :)

My appetite is cracking me up! I am hungry like every 2-3 hours! I made granola bars today to snack on. Maybe my body is needing extra energy for getting better. ;) It's nice to feel like eating again though. :)

Hunter had a bit of the flu for a couple days. He is much better today after sleeping 12 hours yesterday. :)

I went with my husband yesterday to watch him shoot his bow. Not too much fun, but the ride was nice. ;) The weather isn't looking too good for tomorrow and Friday. He'll probably be off. :( The joys of being a roofer for 13 yrs or so. We're used to it...

I really do love the see the sunshine. It just stirs my soul to look up into the sky and there not be a cloud in sight. I so value the beauty I get to see. What a blessing! To be able to see the ones you love with your own eyes, seeing the beauty in nature that God created, being able to see pain and happiness on people's faces, etc. After losing my sight for a very short time (a day), I am so thankful it was restored! God is so good! I pray I continue to feel good and my body heals from the years of chemo/immunosuppressives and I can serve the Lord with a strong body. But, even if He doesn't allow my body to be strong, I will serve Him anyway. Strong or weak, I belong to Him...

Comments

  1. What a good report:) Glad things are going well so far~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post. Big smiles and a grateful heart. Thanks be to God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?