Still getting ready...

for winter that is...

It seems to take a while. LOL. Today we (Hunter and I) are going to work on stacking wood on the back porch. We have a very large rack back there and it will take a while to stack. It's hard getting ready for winter when your husband works from sun up to sun down. Sometimes I need more muscle power. LOL. Hunter does a pretty good job. I also have some more cleaning to do and need to change out the seasonal clothes. I also have some sewing to do today. I'd like to make some more denim skirts. I did buy two online with some money that I got for my birthday coming up Saturday.

I've had a headache for two days that I'd like to get rid of. :) It just makes doing your work so much harder. But, I will focus on things above and not on myself, which is so easy to do when you are hurting. It's funny...people usually seek the Lord when they are hurting and not when things are good. I am the opposite. I seek Him and focus more on Him when things are good and tend to drift towards self when things are bad. I'm working on that. And here's my OPPORTUNITY. (Guess I'm glad for the headache)

Here are a couple pics I wanted to share with you...The first one is what our Dobey does most of the time. LOL



This one is a picture my son took of a sunrise the other morning. So pretty! Oh the wonders and beauty of the Lord!



"One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple." Ps 27:4

Comments

  1. Oh Stephanie, we still haven't got our wood for winter and that's what we heat mostly with! It's been hard to find wood where we live this year.

    I cry out to Jesus when I'm in trouble, but I need to go to Him when I'm doing well too! Thank you so much for the reminder:)

    Content in CHRIST,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?