Celebrating two birthdays...

Vintage Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

Today is my *cough* my 34 birthday. :) Most days I don't feel 34. LOL

I have gotten some nice gifts. I posted my dad's gift in the last post, but I also got shopping money from my mom. I was able to get two nice denim skirts that are very cute! My husband is going to take me out to eat and then do some shopping for some shoes and such. Looking forward to that. :)

I am thankful for a lot of things this year...

Thankful for my sight, which I lost briefly in 07.

Thankful for my husband of 13 yrs

Thankful for my son of 12 yrs

Thankful for my family

Thankful for people listening to God in their life and being obedient to His will

Thankful to live in the country

Thankful for the beautiful leaves this year

Thankful for the simple things in life

Today also marks another birthday. This day 10 yrs ago my husband and I were born again. We were baptized together on this day.

Funny story...

The particular church we attended then wore white robes to be baptized in. Well hubby wore his smiley face boxers underneath. The WHOLE congregation got to enjoy those! LOL So funny!

Hope everyone has a safe day today. If you celebrate Halloween, please be careful. Enjoy this last day of October. :)

Comments

  1. !~CONGRATULATIONS~! On both birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! We all have much to be thankful for. GOD IS GOOD! He continues to bless in unimaginable ways.
    Hope your evening is one that makes a memory.
    Love you Stephanie,
    Because of Him,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?