The day's goings on...

Good morning all! It's a bit dreary here in central Illinois, but oh how the leaves look so pretty against that blue/grey sky!

I have a goal today to get things organized as much as possible. There just seems to be a little bit of stuff everywhere that's not in it's proper place. I should have the whole day to do it. I'm gonna try real hard! :)

John Bull, Cleaning Housewives Dusting Polishing Products Magazine, UK, 1953


Our son has somehow gotten into the habit of leaving his socks and stuff EVERYWHERE in the house. Granted our house is fairly modest in size so it seems like it's overtaking every room. :) I hope to give him a lesson on keeping his socks picked up today. ;) This picture is kinda how my son is while I'm cleaning. Oblivious...LOL Hopefully I can make him more aware that his help is very much appreciated.

John Bull, Cleaning Housewives Scrubbing Floors Products Magazine, UK, 1956

So, not really a whole lot going on today. Just tidying up the house as it's getting ready to be shut up for a long, hard winter. I like it to be really clean before that happens. :)

Hope you all have a blessed fall day!

Comments

  1. One of my daughters is like that. She loves the Lord and is as sweet as pie, but just doesn't get the cleaning part! You are right to train him young so that it will be more natural for him later. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a small house too and I know exactly what you mean about sock-sized clutter taking over the open spaces! *Enjoy your day Stephanie*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?