Watermelons and coconuts...

Yesterday I made Watermelon Lemonade. It was good and refreshing. I suggest you try it. :)


Here's the recipe:
9 c watermelon
15 oz bottled lemon juice
3/4 c to 1 c sugar
water

Blend watermelon and lemon juice in blender. Pour into gallon pitcher. Add water to fill pitcher. Add sugar and stir. That's it! :)

We went to Whole Foods in Missouri and got some different foods we haven't tried before. We got some different cheeses that are delicious. Last night we tried our Blueberry Maple Country breakfast sausage...wonderful good it was! After supper we decided to try the young coconut we bought.


All I can say is YUCK! It was weird. Give me a fully developed coconut anytime. This was like pudding consistency and had no coconut flavor. Ewww...But, at least we tried it.

I'm dedicating this day to the Lord and I'm going to really try and do that for all my days. It is a giant effort for me to not be focused on self immediately upon waking. The very moment I open my eyes, I am reminded of having pain or weakness, which automatically gets me thinking about myself (my body). I am working on pushing those thoughts away and ignoring the pain and weakness and focusing on Him. It's a constant battle...

Glorifying husband tip....Be organized with cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, and cooking. As you fulfill your God-given responsibilities, your husband will be free to do his work.

Comments

  1. That juice sounds oh so good! Do you need to run it through a sieve as you pour it into the pitcher? I hope your day is as pleasant for you, as your blog is for me. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No straining...kept all the good stuff. lol Thank you for the kind compliment. I enjoy your blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?