Lazy day today...

I haven't done much today except dishes, laundry, and mowing. Sort of a lazy day here...I was so exhausted when I woke up this morning. I think the news from the doctor yesterday took a bit of a toll on me physically. I was shaking when I got home from the doc yesterday and I think it was fear that I wouldn't let come out, so it came out in my hands. ;) That being said, I was wore out and still am a bit today. I didn't feel like doing too much today and I am looking forward to relaxing with the captain tonight. He isn't home yet and when he gets here he will have a hot supper and then on to relaxing. :) We may find ourselves at Sam's though. We need a few things...

I know this may sound crazy, but have you thought about what you would say to people if you were on your deathbed? I have. I often wonder why I don't say them now. In some instances, I am unable, but the instances I am, I should. Something I've been pondering...

Hunter has horseback riding lessons tomorrow. He hasn't been able to ride much due to the extreme heat and humidity here so he's looking forward to that. Me, too. I'm hoping to get to groom a horse and relax in the barn. I just love the barn. :) I love the swallows that flutter by, too. Ok, so you know I love it all! lol

I appreciate all the prayers being said on my behalf. Know that, I too, pray for some of you. It's good to know I am cared for and I hope you all know I care for you, too. So glad we serve a God who hears all of us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?