Home sweet home...

It's good to be back home. I slept in my own bed last night and it was wonderful! :) I enjoyed the vacation, but didn't enjoy the big city. Not much of a city person. The captain and I feel like we need a vacation from our vacation. ;) Hunter enjoyed the buildings and seeing the arch, but didn't enjoy the traffic.

It is really hot here again this week and I am concerned for my husband and his coworkers. As roofers they are more susceptible to heat exhaustion. I know they will take lots of breaks. Just praying they all have wisdom on these hot days. I'm trying to get back into the groove of daily life. I need to go to the grocery store today and get some laundry done. Sometime this week I'd like to get my schedule set for homeschooling. I went over the curriculum the other day and think Hunter will enjoy learning different things this year.

I'll be ending each post with a way a wife can glorify her husband. Here's one for today....Talk about him in a positive light. Do not slander him at all, even if what you are saying is true.

Comments

  1. Welcome home! It is terribly hot in our area too and the local news just did a story on construction workers and roofers and how they really have to keep an eye on each other in this heat. I am happy to know your husband has our Lord watching over him also! I am looking forward to reading the wife/husband note at the ending of each of your posts. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?