Vacation time...

We are leaving today to head down to the St. Louis area. We will be visiting Grant's Farm, Meramec Caverns, and the zoo. It will be nice to relax at the hotel, too. :) Hot tub, here I come! I'm looking forward to making memories with Hunter and celebrating part of his 13th birthday there. He's growing up so fast.


This is the book we are giving him for his birthday. It is a wonderful book to give a teenage boy. It was written by a Mennonite man and talks about good character, integrity, being a godly man, all sorts of good stuff. If you have teenage boys, I suggest you check it out. You can find it on Amazon or Rod and Staff Publishers.

I pray everyone enjoys their weekend. Praying God gives me strength to enjoy my family this weekend. I am going to rest each night this weekend after our treks. I want to continue to feel good and not exacerbate my illness. I love when I feel good and can be present in my family's life to participate and not just watch and wish I could do things. :) Thankful for all He provides and even thankful for things He sees fit to withhold...

Comments

  1. This sounds like a fun trip - enjoy this blessing! I look forward to reading about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?