Update...

Well, I didn't make it into church today. I was too woosy (is that a word?) I was hurting so much that I took something for my tummy and the pain and it knocked me out for 3 hours. Yikes! I woke up with no headache though, but still drowsy. So glad for no more head pain. It's the worst. You can't massage it away like other pain...

Roasting a chicken for supper and having rice and green beans with it. I'm starving. :) Hungrier than a hostage I tell ya. I woke up from my nap that way. Ate 4 pieces of toast and a bowl of cereal. Still hungry...

I am thankful for love that continues and doesn't fade even over periods of time apart from others. That is a special kind of love. One that you can carry into eternity with you. It's good to be able to give that kind of love, too. It has God written all over it, for He is love.

I pray everyone enjoys their evening. Ours have finally started to cool down and I will very much enjoy sitting on the porch again listening to the sounds of nature outside and smelling the corn in the fields. So many simple pleasures that bring me joy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?