Hot, hot, hot summer!

I slept better last night except for hoping my husband didn't wake up in the night with a leg cramp. He didn't. He got those out before we went to bed. He worked in a heat index of 112 yesterday from 7 am to 6 pm. Ugh. He's a roofer and so it was even hotter on the roof. He drank plenty of fluids during work and then when he got home, but that didn't prevent the leg cramps. It did prevent heat exhaustion though. I hope today is better. They may not work very late today because his boss found out that another worker stopped sweating yesterday and didn't tell anyone. Sheesh. This has been one of the hottest summers I can remember here in central Illinois.

I continue to feel stronger now taking the natural immunomodulator. So glad it is working. Trying not to let the stress of my mom get to me. She is doing things that are hurtful and it saddens me that I have a mom who doesn't really care for her daughter. I'm just glad I have mom's in the church that I can learn from so I can be a good, loving mom to my son. I love him so much.

Doing some baking today and then getting some things done that I haven't been able to due to my myasthenic crisis. I have the garden to put to bed for the year, a picnic table to stain, and a deck to power wash and seal. It would be nice if were a bit cooler. ;)

"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the scriptures we might have hope." Romans 15:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?