Recovery...

can be a slow process, but I think I'm on my way. I was able to look at my husband this morning when he came into our room to kiss me goodbye. My eyes popped open and I could look into his face. The past couple weeks, this past week being the worst, my eyes were too weak to even open up fully to see him in the mornings. I am so thankful to be able to look into his face when he comes in and kisses me and tells me I'm a good wife. :)

I started a natural immunomodulator a couple days ago and it seems to be slowly working. This may be something I need to take the rest of my days since I am strongly cautioned against the normal hospital treatments that modulate my immune system. It surely makes you aware of your own mortality. The way I felt the last week reminded me that life is short. No one really knows when our days here will end. All we can do is spend time with the ones we love as much as we can, hold on to the memories of those we can't, advance the Kingdom, serve our Lord, and enjoy the beauty around us. Simple. :)

I'm hoping for a quick recovery from this myasthenic crisis and to get back to doing what I love. Caring for my family...

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:13-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?