God's unchanging word...

For feelings come and feelings go,
And feelings are deceiving;
My warrant is the Word of God,
Naught else is worth believing.

Though all my heart should feel condemned
For want of some sweet token,
There is One greater than my heart
Whose word cannot be broken.

I’ll trust in God’s unchanging word
Till soul and body sever;
For, though all things shall pass away,
His word shall stand forever
Author unknown

I put my trust in Him. He is my strength and my joy. I am thankful for people He puts in my life to show me Himself. He does that through others. We all have a job to do. Each one is different from another, but every job is important and should glorify God. God wants us to be obedient to Him and the portion He has poured out for us. I will serve Him all of my days and allow Him to show Himself to others through me. He wants to be known intimately.

My husband and brother will be working on my brother's truck this afternoon. I'll be cleaning the chicken coop, washing windows, and tidying up the house. Truth be known, I'll probably be outside poking around the truck. :) I like to help with working on vehicles. It's interesting and fun to me. I've got some baking to do tomorrow. Making a cherry crisp and some oatmeal creme pies. Yummy, yummy. :)

I pray everyone enjoys their Friday. I'm sure gonna try. I get to start the day off with sitting in a barn while Hunter rides a horse. Oh yes, that's pleasant for me. I'll sit there savoring the breeze and ponder on the portion God has given me. I pray for my loved ones during that time and I just thank God for such wonderful things such as barns, swallows, sunshine, caring people, family, etc (I could go on and on) I will also pray for strength (physically and emotionally) to get through the next few months. He is always there, always listening, always good...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?