More art class...



Hunter had another homeschool art class yesterday. This time he did mosaics. I liked it because it was small pieces of glass he had to manipulate with his fingers. This is good for fine motor skills for kids with Asperger's. He seemed much more comfortable this time. It is not finished. We'll go back next week to work on it.




He did have another meeting for 4-H robotics tonight. He was kinda nervous again and his tics were exacerbated tonight. I wish I could do more for him on that. It's hard to see him seem uncomfortable. But, he says he's not.

Here is his finished windchime...I think it turned out pretty good! :)

Comments

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    I was trying to write a prayer request for you at On Bent Knees, but I realized that you could do it much better! If you'd like to send me an email with what you'd like the prayer request to say, then I'll post it. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner~

    Jenna

    onbentknees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mosaics are fun to do. Would he be interested in a treasure hunt maybe? That would be fun too. :-)

    Love the wind chime! It did turn out good!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...