Caramel apples, pumpkin pie...Happy Fall ya'll!

caramel apple oil Pictures, Images and Photos

One of my very favorite things about fall are caramel apples! They are just sooo good. We have a store in town called Del's Popcorn Shop. They make the BEST popcorn and caramel apples. I treated myself to one today. Oh boy. Wow. Oh man. *wipes drool off lip* Sooooo good!

pumpkin pie Pictures, Images and Photos

The next best thing is pumpkin pie. :) There's only one problem right now. ALL of our stores are OUT of pumpkin!! WHY?! lol. I guess I'll just have to settle for an apple pie. :) Actually, I was going to make a Cast Iron Skillet Apple Cake. Tasty!


This recipe comes from www.thepioneerwoman.com. You should check it out. :)


Pilgrimage

It's just overall a great time of year! Looking forward to a lot of good ole homecooked pies and cakes!

Comments

  1. I love the fall colors, pumpkins and pumpkin pie!! ...the only thing, is it means winter's coming...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much for winter either! LOL, BUT, it does mean that my husband will be laid off for 3 months. (every year) We enjoy that time together very much. It means the wood stove gets fired up and we can snuggle in a warm house and build snowmen! I don't like winter if it doesn't snow. What a waste of cold. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is wonderful in its own kind of way, lol I love watching the leaves change, just alittle chill in the air to snuggle up by the fire pit and oh yeah the caramel apples, pumpkin pies, soup weather. Nice.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gone to the commisary, walmart, publix and target and you are right NO ONE has pumpkin. I finally facebooked about it and a neighboor offered some. I can not believe they are not carrying it. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pie. ooh and someone told me about this pumpkin muffin i made with a pumpkin syrup I make. The only problem is I can not find the reciepe. OOOH pumpkin. oooh yummy, if you find it in stores let me know. I guess we need to stock up after the holidays before they run out. I just hate moving it. OOHH i may have to change my blog to a autumn color, this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if you knew this but you can use most any kid of squash for pumpkin pie. I do it all the time and you cannot tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, pumpkin pie, my favorite! My oldest daughter made Pumpkin Spiced Lattes last night; very good.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...