Good morning...

It's a very foggy morning here in central Illinois. My husband and son were going to go dove hunting, but I don't think they can. Maybe they can target shoot later if the fog lifts.

I'm in desperate need of getting the house ready for winter. It's just not where I want it. There is so much to do and I haven't been well enough to do it. :( I'm feeling stronger today, so I think I will try to tackle some of it. I need to make laundry soap today and get some laundry done and then switch out the summer/winter clothes. The clutter needs cleaned up and the floors need mopped. The bathroom needs a good cleaning! Why can't boys ever hit the target?! Ugh. Maybe I should start sending them out back! LOL.

We have a cookout to go to tonight and I think I'll take some gluten free brownies. They always taste like the original and so yummy.

I revamped some of Hunter's homeschooling...more on that later. :)

Right now, my tummy's grumbling. I'd better get a move on. The day waits for no one and I'm hungry! :) I pray everyone has a blessed weekend. Enjoy some down home family time! :)

Table Skittles Game


Austin A40 at Family Picnic

Comments

  1. My tummy's grumbling, too! I just don't know what I want to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does getting your house ready for winter consist of?
    It's not quite cool enough here in Texas for me to exchange the summer for the winter clothing / bedding....but I am looking forward to it.
    I love cold weather! Texas doesn't have enough of it. =)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    Mine was great!

    Bless your week ~

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting my house ready for winter consists of deep cleaning, taking down curtains and washing them, bringing out the blankets, stacking firewood in the rack inside, cleaning the woodstove, and changing out clothes.

    Our weekend was a good one. It was Ryan's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...