HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUNTER!



Twelve years ago today I received one of the biggest blessings of my life. The doctors told me I may not be able to carry him due to my weakness, but by God's grace I did. I did go preterm labor at 7 mos, but after a week in the hospital, the labor stopped. Then he decided he liked in there too much and I had to be induced because he was late. (He gets the lateness from his dad LOL) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUNTER!

I can't believe he's 12 already! It seems just like yesterday I was holding a sweet little baby. He has grown up and is becoming quite the young man. I am very proud of him.

I thank God for this blessing he has given us. He has brought such joy to our lives. He is a kindhearted, obedient, loving, funny, smart, God loving son. God only allowed me to have one child and I am so glad He chose him! :)



I'm going to post some of his photography soon. He does a really good job! :)

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Hunter! May the Lord bless you this year and many to come:)

    In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...you share Laura's special day!
    Mrs. Regan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...