Fun time in St. Louis!


Our friends got FREE tickets to the Cardinals/Braves game this weekend. I have never been to a Major League Baseball game. It was so exciting to enjoy with my husband for the first time. America's favorite pastime.


The Cardinals didn't do well at all. But, I also like the Braves so it was fun either way. :) It was neat to see the Arch in the background.


He wasn't too happy he let the Braves score 6 runs in the 3rd inning...


In addition to the game, I enjoyed a turkey leg! I had NO idea they had those! It was so good! I just love those. Ryan had these incredible nachos!


Good times! :)

Comments

  1. Good memories!! Though I'm not a "sports person", I like baseball! My Grandpa played in the major leagues and now coaches in Venezualea and Florida...

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a sports person either. lol. I do like to watch football with Ryan, but I don't like to watch baseball on tv. lol. Who did your Grandpa play for?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...