Sore Muscle Salve Recipe...


This is a wonderful homemade salve you can make right in your own kitchen. It is much like Tiger Balm. It is a warming salve. Would make a great gift.

1 c Calendula infused olive oil (or cayenne infused oil for extra strength)
1.3 oz beeswax
50 drops camphor essential oil
50 drops eucalyptus/peppermint essential oil
30 drops cajuput essential oil
20 drops clove essential oil
20 drops cinnamon essential oil
1 vitamin e capsule
Heat beeswax with oil 30 sec at a time until melted. Add essential oils and vitamin e capsule. Pour into containers. I use 1 oz tins. Makes about 8-10 oz.

Comments

  1. Thank-you so much for posting this recipe! I've being searching for one for a while now! I think I'll be making some to giveaway for Christmas (hopefully no one I know is reading this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this but I am not sure how hard it is to locate the ingredients - I might try a health store in the first instances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joluise, I order the EO from Mountain Rose Herbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy some if you sold it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...