Happy Thanksgiving!


I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving already.  This year I am not cooking a meal. We were invited by some friends to come enjoy Thanksgiving with them and their family. Randy and Shawnda and some great people.  They were a great help while I was in the hospital, too.

I am thankful for so many things...Christ who saved my soul, my husband and his wisdom and care, his love for me, my son who is becoming quite the young man, my home where I lay my head and care for my family, and my church family who has shown me so much love.  I am also thankful for good food, woodstoves, rainy nights, the sound of frogs, the beauty of a sunset, the people I was blessed to meet in Venezuela, and fresh eggs from our chickens. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish I could say that to everyone I am not able, but I'm sure they know they are thought of often. :)

I pray you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember Who to thank. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...