In the kitchen...

I was poking around the kitchen today and did it feel good! I missed it. I made some apple cider donuts this morning and they were yummy! Felt good to be able to do some baking again. I am pretty tired now, but it was worth it. :) 

I am hoping to make some cornbread tonight to go with supper. I froze some Italian sausage soup before my hospital visit and look forward to having that tonight. Mmmm. :) My husband is watching me like a hawk and won't let me do too much. He is off today due to the rain so I can't even fib. ;)

I go to the neurologist on Wednesday to discuss my last treatment option. (small dose chemo called Cellcept to work as immunosuppression.) Need to find out if I can take it or not due to having Chronic Espstein-Barr Virus and not tolerating it in the past. We will see. It's really in God's hands. Either way, I am learning to be content with poor working limbs, trouble getting breath, and exhaustion. God provided me with enough strength today to make donuts for my family. I am happy with that. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year. I just love it. Even these dreary rainy days. It's a great excuse to cozy up with each other and enjoy the woodstove, hot cider, and stove-popped popcorn. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...