Disappointed...


If you have been following my blog for any length of time, you know that I started a treatment a while ago (sm dose chemo) for my Myasthenia Gravis. I had to come off it. I got so sick, severe stomach and abd pain to the point of almost passing out, kidney pain, trouble sleeping, and heart issues. There will be no more treatment for me...

I will only be treated with Mestinon, which I have been on for about 13 yrs. I have to learn to live with my increased weakness and pain. This disease is progressing and the only thing that will slow it down is the good Lord Himself. 

I was disappointed that I had to miss church this morning. I was so weak I couldn't hold a magazine up for any length of time. I was also so short of breath that my husband said I sounded like I just ran a race...

Just wanted to update everyone about the situation. I covet your prayers for daily strength. As I sit here now, I can barely sit up in my chair and keep my head up...so weak. (So thankful for recliners! LOL) I know God will give me the strength to do what He wants me to each day...I am hanging on to that.

Comments

  1. Have you ever thought of giving the raw food lifestyle a shot? It has had many many good reviews for people with many ailments including yours.
    Fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts. Juicing fresh greens every day, smoothies, etc.
    No meat / dairy, pastas, breads, etc.

    Hippocrates said 'let thy food be thy medicene'.

    I'm just throwing the suggestion out there. Maybe you can research MG and raw living foods and read what it's doing for people with the same disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, that's a great suggestion. :) I have thought about it. I do eat all natural now. I will check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...