My attitude...


I have found it difficult the last few days to keep a good attitude...I'm just being honest. I have been SO tired that my nerves seem to be frazzled. Every noise, irritation, etc brings tension to my body. I have had such a hard time being still in my mind and body. My thoughts go a hundred miles an hour, constantly thinking on something or other.  I just don't feel settled. I haven't felt settled since I got home from the hospital. I could be that my body is just so weak and wore down and I am just so exhausted. I haven't been able to get back to things like I wanted and it makes me irritated. Can anyone relate?

I certainly don't like this attitude I have. I have prayed and asked God to release this sourness I feel in my soul. I realize it is a choice to have an unbecoming attitude and I am trying very hard to make good choices when situations arise. I want a gentle spirit...

Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. 1 Peter 3:4

When push comes to shove, the true test of godly character is applying it in everyday situations. I have been failing at this lately.  I need to refine this character and become a light instead of a wet blanket....;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...