Gluten free buckeyes/peanut butter balls...



I always loved peanut butter balls or buckeyes. :)  But, they were made with graham crackers and with having Celiac, I couldn't eat those.  So I made up this recipe and let me tell you, Celiac or not, these are wonderful!  I suggest you give them a try...they are very easy.

Buckeyes/Peanut butter balls

1 package Arrowroot cookies from Midel (ground up in food processor)
1 jar crunchy peanut butter
2 c powdered sugar
1/3 c melted butter

2 bags chocolate chips (semi-sweet)

Mix all ingredients except chocolate until well mixed (I mix with my hands :)  Roll into small balls and refrigerate until firm.  Melt chocolate chips. I use a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water.  Dip balls into chocolate using a toothpick.  Refrigerate. :)

Comments

  1. From Chelmsford Ontario
    Awsome quick and easy peanut butter balls recipe . thx.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?