Ah...the food.


Shrimp cocktail...



Fancy appetizer my friend had...it was Salmon based...


Cold tomato soup...


Gluten free french toast with turkey bacon....



My husbands lox and bagel with chicken sausage...


My husband's brownie dessert...



Escargot...


I can't remember what this was....lol.


An amazing chocolate buffet.  There were so many different kinds of chocolate it was insane.  I had the chocolate mousse and it was divine!


And there was a sushi bar...yuck.  But, my husband loved it.

I didn't really take a lot of dinner pictures.  I wish I had.  I had an amazing flourless molten cake and it was THE best one ever. (wish I got a pic)  Most nights I forgot to take my camera to dinner with me.  The food was really good.  There was a cucumber soup I didn't care for and a cherry vanilla ice cream that was just ok.  We had lamb, lobster tail, free range spring chicken, shrimp, salmon, basa, mussels, prime rib, and more.  I had creme brulee, molten cake, tiramisu, and mousse for dessert. For lunch I had mushroom alfredo with gluten free noodles every day.  What can I say, I missed pasta. :)  The food experience was awesome.  My second favorite thing to the trip...the first being the moonlight kayaking in Puerto Rico. :)

Comments

  1. The place settings look so fancy but I really think it is especially fun to see the food served up like art! "...so many different kinds of chocolate it was insane"... That makes me laugh! No sushi for me or my husband but I bet it was awesome for your husband!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?