It's almost that time...

We are leaving Friday for our cruise and I'm getting excited. :)  I'm looking forward to focusing on my husband for 7 days. :)  I'm also looking forward to warm weather and having fun with two of our friends.  I hope it doesn't go by so fast.  I want to savor every moment. :)  I am working on living in the moment...what a way to apply it. :)

I need to clean the chicken coop out tomorrow so it will be nice and clean while we are gone and they are "cooped" up for a while.  It is supposed to be bitter cold here while we are gone, so them being "cooped" up will be good for them.  They will be warmer that way.  My egg production has dropped drastically.  This cold weather doesn't quite agree with them.

I hope to be a witness to others on this cruise.  I'd like to shine His light and be noted as one of His without even saying a word. Why?

"Our lives touch others but perhaps once on the road of life; and then, mayhap, our ways diverge, never to meet again.  The oil of kindness has worn the sharp, hard edges off of many a sin-hardened life and left it soft and pliable and ready for the redeeming grace of the Savior." ~Streams in the Desert

Comments

  1. I am excited for you and I keep imagining all the beautiful sights that you two will see. No cooking and lots of wonderful food sounds especially nice doesn't it?! I will assume the ships galley will serve many glutton free options for her guests. Yesterday I read about the "oil can of kindness" and how the Holy Spirit can use it to lubricate rusty soul hinges and grating or creaking worn down hearts. Jesus cares! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..no dishes or cooking! Woohoo! I'm looking forward to the meals. They do have gluten free, so that is a plus. I'm looking forward to marking off another thing on my bucket list...trying something different to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?