What a day...

I guess it could be worse...it's just been a crazy week.

Yesterday started with a doctor's appointment to see what to do about my lungs.  I go in for Pulmonary Function Tests on Monday to see what the cause is of my shortness of breath...is it my Myasthenia Gravis causing it or COPD that keeps showing up on my chest x-rays...only God knows.

Today I had another doctor's appointment to see how I am healing after my hysterectomy...I'm sad to say that I am not all healed. :(  I had to switch doctors because the doctor who did my surgery got fired.  They said she was mentally unstable.  Great.  After speaking with this new doctor, it seems Carcinoma In Situ is not cancer after all. (Was told by two doctors that it was) They categorize it as very severe dysplasia.  She said my hysterectomy was unnecessary and that the doctor didn't have to do it.  Great.  It was done under that doctors high recommendation to have it done.  My new doc did say what's done is done and now I don't have to worry about cancer there at all.  True.  But, what a mess...

I think I need another vacation....;)

Comments

  1. Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I guess the only thing you can do is move forward from where you are, but it's still sad. :-( I hope your pulmonary problems improve. I know what it's like to have breathing troubles and it stinks. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is alot to take in at one time. Praying you will continue to recover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?