Happy New Year!



I can hardly believe it's the end of the year already!  It seems 2010 has gone by so fast!
My son turned 13 this year, we learned to ride a horse, raised some more chickens, I learned to make soap, lost a relationship that was very dear to me, learned that there is peace and grace in suffering, was reminded that God still answers prayers, learned that sometimes you lose things you dearly wanted to hold to, and that God can bless you with things unexpectedly that can change your life.  We went on our first cruise this year.  It was great. Learned that true friends are a blessing. It was a year of health issues, but was blessed with less issues with my Myasthenia Gravis.

I am blessed to have a wonderfully patient husband who loves me dearly.  Blessed to be married to him for 14 years.  God has really changed his heart this year and it's been an awesome thing to be a part of...

I am blessed to have a great teenage son. :)  I'm learning so much raising a teenager. ;)  He has a heart for the underdog and loves technology.  Excited to see what God is going to do with his life...

I am looking forward to what God is going to do this year.  Only He knows the outcome...whatever He brings to us this year, I pray I will handle it in a God honoring way that He would be pleased with...

Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

  1. "I pray I will handle it in a God honoring way that He would be pleased with"

    Thanks for posting this line!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?