Catching up...

I have been trying to catch up on laundry ever since we returned from our vacation...I'm not getting very far. :) I am catching up on baking during this season which seems so much shorter this year.  I've been exhausted and asked Hunter if I could only make one cookie this year what kind would it be.  He said, Oatmeal Creme pies.  So I made those for him today.  I will be making more peanut butter balls tomorrow and that will be all I'll be doing this year.  Next week I have to make more peanut butter balls and pumpkin fudge for the captains side of the family.

I've been pretty tuckered out lately.  I go in to see the doc next week about a finding on my chest x-ray that I had during my surgery physical.  Does it ever end?  To be quite frank with you all, I'm getting sick of having health issues.  Now it's focused on my lungs.  There is a possibility that I could have COPD.  I will need to have my lung function worked up to see what the problem is. I am quite short of breath a lot, mostly in the mornings.  I feel like I can't exhale all my air out.  I've had shortness of breath before quite often, but everyone just thought it was due to my Myasthenia Gravis.  I really pray there is no COPD as it is quite scary to have.  I also have been having some heart issues and will need to get that checked.  They could be related. :(  Makes you long for glory some days...

Even with all this going on, I have still been working on contentment.  I feel pretty good spiritually even though physically I don't.  I realize God is in control and He holds me in the palm of His hand.  He is not blind to what is going on with me.  He knows.  I pray that He can give the doctors wisdom as to what is going on and I can feel better once and for all.  On a side note, I do feel better in the area of my surgery.  I am thankful that pain is gone. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying this season.  It is a blessed time of year.  It is a comforting time of year for me.  I enjoy the glow of the lights on the tree at night, the comfort of the woodstove, the coziness of the couch when we all sit together, the smell of goodies baking...and focusing on the true reason for this season, Jesus.

To finish catching up, last night I had a dream.  I dreamed God was telling our family to read Genesis to prepare us for something.  He said what it would prepare us for, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was.  I just remember we were supposed to read Genesis.  So we will...

He continues to make His presence known...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?