Baby it's cold outside!



It finally snowed some here, but not much.  Winter seems to have finally come even though it's not official.  It's COLD.  My chickens have been doing fine except for the fact they have drastically reduced there laying.  I think I get 3 to 4 eggs a day right now from 18 chickens.  They do this every winter. 

I am thankful for our woodstove that keeps our house nice and toasty.  It feels good on early mornings when I wake up before everyone to do my herbal lessons online.  It helps me relax.  It becomes a stove to cook on when the power goes out.  It has all kinds of purposes. :)

This cold weather has me excited for our upcoming cruise.  My husband and I are going with another couple to the Caribbean.   I've never been, so this ought to be interesting. :)  I'm looking forward to relaxing and spending time with my husband and friends.  We are celebrating our anniversary, Christmas, birthday, and being cancer free. :)  One of our excursions is moonlit kayaking.

I pray you all are staying warm and enjoying this season. :)  It can be a still time of year that you can take advantage of God's speaking.  It's sometimes easier to listen when we are still.

Comments

  1. I would like to have a wood stove for cooking on some days! This trip to the Caribbean sounds so exciting - I've never been there. Will you be traveling with your laptop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have our laptop, but won't be using it much. You have to pay for internet there. So I won't be blogging until I get back once we leave. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?