Winter cave....

It's blustery here in Cental Illinois. We didn't get a whole lot of snow yesterday, but what we did get is blowing all over. It's days like this we stay home in our "winter cave." Our home becomes a place of rest and coziness. I warm the house more with baking and take some time to sew. We even tackle some of the chores we've put off all summer, such as organizing the office. It's nice, too, just to sit inside and look out into the white wonder. It is so pretty. I love all the seasons really, beauty wise, not temperature. LOL

On a different note...This is a picture of Glacier National Park, MONTANA :) I've always, my whole life, have wanted to go to Montana. The beauty I see from pictures is so breathtaking, it actually makes me emotional. God has created something so wonderfully beautiful! It is rustic, raw, wild, and just awesome. It reflects my personality (simple, yet complex, rustic, quiet but has a lot to say, and slow paced) I hope to visit there someday. I'd like to go the fall of 2011. We'll see...


Glacier National Park Pictures, Images and Photos




I pray everyone has a blessed weekend. Enjoy your family and hug them tight. It's a precious gift to be able to do that. Don't take it for granted...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?