Simple things...

With the uncertainty with the future of my eyes, I have been more in tune with the simple things in life. I enjoy a sunrise all the more. I enjoy listening to the birds in late winter seeming to be getting ready for spring. I enjoy the smell of the fresh, crisp air early in the morning. There are so many things we take for granted...

I have had a lot of adversity in my life, it's just the way it is. But, it has shaped me to be who I am. Through that, I have been able to allow the Lord to mold that shape. His hands are gentle in that molding. And, I've had to have a lot of molding...

I want that my life would be a reflection of Him, even through hurt, pain, and confusion. I want my life to be full of love for Him and others. And I want that love to be known...it's up to me to let that love be known...

I have joy and thankfulness in my heart for the love that He has allowed to flow through other people in my life. One way God shows His love in action is through His people. Simple things like a smile from someone you love can mean so much. The comfort of a hug can speak what words cannot. Words of encouragement when fear creeps in your heart from bad news or uncertainty can mean a lot when you are having a hard time finding the good in a situation.

God wants our obedience...He wants us to trust Him....He wants us to be who He created us to be....and He wants us to love others, freely and deeply. Adversity can help put things into perspective. My health has helped me not take the ones I love for granted. It has helped me realize that life is so short not to be obedient to the Lord and so short to not show others how much we love them. My heart aches when I am not able to show that love. But, that doesn't me I don't love.

I'm praying God will allow my heart to stay open and allow me to continue to enjoy the simple things in life. I find so much joy in the simple things...I find so much joy in love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?