Haiti and the day-to-day...

It's a sunny day so far here in central Illinois...I hear there may be snow in store though...I guess that's ok. :) More time to cuddle up indoors by the woodstove. I went up to the neighbors with my son to help with the chicken chores while they are out of town. It was a brisk morning, but the sun felt so good on my face and I just love to watch chickens run around. :) I like watching my own run especially in the summer while I'm gardening...

My husband is leaving for Haiti in a little over a week. Please be in prayer for his safety and that God would use Him to do His work. Pray that while he is gone, nothing major happens here. His best friend that I normally would call if something happens when my husband is gone is going with him...I don't know who I would call at a moment's notice if I needed a man for something. So just pray I won't need to. :) Pray that I won't need a treatment while he is gone. I don't like to have them alone...

I'm going to be doing my spring cleaning (Lord willing) while he is away for 10 days. It will be refreshing to take down curtains and wash them and clean the windows and do some deep cleaning. I will take it day by day, but that should be plenty of time to focus and get it done.

Today, I'm trying to get laundry done and folded. I also need to clean the woodstove out and get another fire started. Hunter will be focusing on school then on his room....Ugh, he is sooo messy. I don't know how he sleeps in there at night. lol. It would drive me crazy. So, I'll be trying to keep him focused on getting that done this weekend...pray for me. LOL

I pray you all enjoy your weekend and remember to hold the ones you love close to you and if you can't physically, hold them close to your heart...

Comments

  1. please keep us updated on your husbands trip. what a wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?