It's Friday :)

And my boys are out spending the day together shooting and having lunch. What am I doing while they're gone? Glad you asked ;) I crank up the country music and dance around the house while I dust. LOL It's a good motivator and no one's here to laugh at me. ;) They are leaving again tomorrow to spend some time together before Ryan leaves for Haiti, sooooo maybe I'll just be a dancin' again tomorrow. LOL But, I'll be hemming up some jeans for him and doing some more cleaning, like mopping the dog foot printed wood floors. Ugh....

I made some banana coconut bread yesterday that came out pretty tasty. We are running out of jam, so I may be making some while the captain is away in Haiti. I have big plans to keep me busy while he's gone so I don't go missin' him too much (not sure if that's possible) I am going to deep clean, take Hunter to a movie, buy Hunter some jeans because he has grown out of ALL of his pants since Christmas (wow), make jam, and I know I will have to rest in there somewhere. The nights will be the toughest. :(

God has blessed me with perseverance and with His help I will persevere through this time of his absence. I know it will be a turning point in his life and I look forward to the change that will happen in his heart. God is so good to us and I thank Him for all He has done in our life. He has brought the captain and I so far in our marriage. It's exciting to think of what the future holds for us. He has brought people in our life that aren't blood related, but are loved as such. He provides all our needs and even some wants. :) Being grateful for His death for me, His love, His compassion, His remembrance, makes me want to be pure and holy before Him and serve Him all my days and share the love He has given me. With Him by my side, I can do that. He's there to hold my hand and take me down His road. Even though it's hard and rocky, His hand in mine makes it worth the walk. May I hold on tight all my days...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?