Handling life with grace...

isn't such an easy thing to do...but it must be done.

We've all had some things happen in our lives that either hurt, wasn't fun, mad us angry, frustrated us, made us feel insecure, or confused us. It happens to everyone. It's how we handle it that sets us apart. Do we let our flesh control or do we handle it with grace...

It takes a lot of effort to handle life with grace. It takes being in tune with the Holy Spirit and allowing Him to remind us to live by the Spirit. But, it's so much easier to just let our flesh run a muck. It takes little effort to do that. But, it's not godly. This application comes to me when my husband talks to "dad" on the phone and I get to see him enjoy that communication that I cannot enjoy anymore. It is very easy to be sad and disappointed. But, I choose to turn that around and have joy for my husband that still is able to continue that relationship. It gives me the opportunity to have patience, trust, and to be selfless. BUT, it takes effort and maturity in the Lord to show grace. And that's not always easy, but can be easier when we lean on the Lord.

Handling life with grace means smiling when you are hurt, keeping an open heart, not lashing out when someone hurts you, waking up everyday with a smile on your heart, and knowing that no matter what...God is in control. When we keep in mind that God has our best interest at heart, we can handle life with grace a little bit easier...

I hope that everyday I can be more of a gracious woman and keep love, hope, and TRUST in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?