A silly pleasure of mine...


I like coffee. There I said it. lol. I like to drink it in the morning while on the computer. I like to drink it in the evenings on the porch when it's cool outside and relax. I drink decaf. It's ok. :) Now that my heart acts up from the Myasthenia Gravis, it can't take regular. My favorite coffee is Ethiopian Harrar. It is soooo yummy. But, I can't get it anywhere but Gevalia. No thanks. It's too expensive. I may have to start searching harder in other places. :)

I've got some cleaning to do today and laundry to fold and put away. That's ok. I love a clean house. I feel so much more "together" and not irritated or discombobulated. LOL.

I pray everyone has a wonderful day. Just remember to slow down and enjoy what God created. The time of year where the leaves change and the trees are beautiful are coming up. :) What a gift. I'm so very thankful for my sight.

Comments

  1. I don't just *like* coffee. I *love* coffee. Good coffee in the AM can make the difference in me having a good day or not. Sad, but true.

    The coffee I buy is Snickerdoodle flavored. Crazy good stuff... good for breakfast, great if I need a little 'something sweet' in the evening....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I also enjoy my cup of basic flavored, medium dark, dairy cream added, fresh hot coffee. I dunk almost any cookie, but only plain cake doughnuts. Iced cold pressed coffee done right at the coffee shop is an occasional treat also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter found your blog and told me that I need to read it. She said that we were alot alike. Well...I read some of your post and it seems that she is right.
    I read your post on how you felt when you wear pants and I thought wow me to! I wear dresses/skirts only now. Also, the coffee post here, I do the same thing ( I have a cup right now):) I homeschool my two kids and my husband and I will celebrate our 13th wedding aniversary in Sept. Oh,I have been praying about the headcovering and I have some friends that were mennonite, they still cover there heads. They are truly a blessing at my church.
    I look forward to reading more!
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila,
    Thanks for stopping by! :) I just wanted you to know that I have another post on my blog about wearing pants now and skirts occasionally. My husband has preferred me to wear pants again and I want to do what pleases him. I also don't cover anymore. I have restudied the scripture after 1 1/2 yrs and believe that our LONG hair is our covering. I am just a simple person who loves the country and the Lord and wants to live simply. We still have Mennonite/Amish friends who are very accepting of my husbands preference right now. We will celebrate 13 yrs in Oct. :) I pray that you seek the Lord in your search for what He wants for your life. He takes each of us on a journey and wants us to be obedient to what it is He wants for us in that season. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?