Getting things done...

John Bull, Cleaning Housewives Dusting Polishing Products Magazine, UK, 1953
John Bull, Cleaning Housewives Dusting Polishing Products Magazine, UK, 1953


I've been working on cleaning the inside of the house really good for winter. I like to deep clean around this time of year and maintain in throughout the fall. Sometime during the winter, I will deep clean again. The woodstove puts out a lot of dust. :)

I like to clean the windows, too. Living in the country, I like to see what the Lord created. LOL. Not raindrop marks, etc.

Housewife Cleaning Glass Window Slats
Housewife Cleaning Glass Window Slats


The next task is going to be cleaning the office. Ugh. I'm terrible at organizing! Ah!

John Bull, Messy Rooms Housewives Cleaning Products Magazine, UK, 1959
John Bull, Messy Rooms Housewives Cleaning Products Magazine, UK, 1959


I'd better get busy! LOL One thing at a time, right? I don't want to exacerbate my Myasthenia Gravis any more than it already is. It may take me a while, but I'll get it done. :)

Comments

  1. Enjoy your deep cleaning! It does feel good when all is done:)

    Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!