Going to the doctor tomorrow...

I didn't have an appt until Sept 9th, but I ended up needing to go in sooner. I'm having a lot of weakness, pain, choking, exhaustion, etc.

They may want to do a treatment, which I'm not looking forward to. There are a lot of side effects to it and some dangers. BUT, if that is what God wants for me then I'll do it. I was looking at the IVIG info today again after not really thinking about it for several years. It has been 8 years since that particular treatment and that particular 14 day hospital stay being close to death. While looking, I found that it is meant as an immune system modulator. The plasmapheresis is meant to remove antibodies so they don't attack me anymore. :) Well, there is a supplement called Moducare that is an immune system modulator. Most supplements are immune system boosters, which I cannot take. This would be similar to the IVIG but would take more time to regulate than the IVIG would. It looks promising though. I am going to take the research to the doctor tomorrow and see what he thinks. I still may need a treatment, but we'll see. I just know that I'm in a decline of health right now and it's not good at all. I need to do whatever it takes to pull out of this.

I will post tomorrow and let you all know what happens. Finding peace in the storm...

Comments

  1. You will for sure be in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I told my husband I was starting to feel concerned for you! Today I will keep my eyes on the Lord and whisper to His ear all of my hopes concerning your well being. Rest in Him .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?