Busy week...

This week was kinda busy. On Monday I went to the church to do some data entry and then went to the grocery store. Make that 3 grocery stores. The rest of the week was filled with laundry, vacuuming, dishes, scrubbing the kitchen, cleaning the coop, visiting friends, bible study, mowing, and canning green beans.



Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing these things, it just seems like it came all at once. I'm so worn out. I feel better when it's all done, but I pay for it. I need to learn to pace myself better. It's just that there is so much to be done and so little time. I think tomorrow I will rest up, do dishes, and laundry and that's about it. :) Well, I'll cook supper of course. lol. My weeks are usually not this busy all at once. How do you relax after a busy week?

Comments

  1. I understand, there seems to be days that I exhaust myself and I pay the next day.

    When I need to relax I go out on our porch, listen to nature and talk with God. I love living in the country.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually sit on the porch with some coffee and just listen to the country. I love living in the country, too! Thanks for the reminder. lol. I've been so busy this last week, I hadn't done my porch sittin'. I'd better not forget to do that this week. It is a great time to talk with God! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how I've been too since the garden came in... just got done picking 2 1/2 hours. But I do love sitting on the porch with coffee and watching chickens when I can :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?