Hurting...

I haven't posted the last few days because I have been hurting. It takes all I have to do my daily chores. I love this song so much. It gives me a lot of hope for that day. It's kinda long, but enjoy!




My husband was sick with an upper respiratory virus last week, also. I don't like when I get behind posting. :(
Here are some updates...

Hunter has started 4-H robotics. It's a great thing for him to do. He is extremely interested in technology and computers. He will be doing the programming for the robot. He's excited about that!

Our kittens are 2 weeks old. :) They are getting so cute!



I lost my cell phone while doing yard work this week. :( I have learned not to do yard work with your phone in your pocket. I've never really lost anything and not found it before. I have misplaced things and then found them. But, this is GONE. I feel horrible about it. Now we have to buy a new one. Not really cheap. My husband ordered me one the other day. He ordered me a nicer one than I had to begin with. That was really nice of him.

We have another chicken laying. :)

Let's see what else...

Hunter will be starting up homeschooling this Monday. He doesn't want summer to end. Me? I'm looking forward to September and October. I love to watch the leaves turn and hear them crunch under my feet. :) Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. So sorry you are hurting. I know with arthritis I get so frustrated when I can't do what I need to. Hang in there and so what you can.

    The kitten is adorable! We are looking forward to fall also.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Autumn, myself....but mainly because all this ridiculous heat is actually making me sad.

    aww...that kitty! Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?