Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe...



I was in the mood for pizza last night and decided to make some! The flour I use is Domata Living flour. It is the best gluten free flour blend I have found. It already has xanthan gum in it. You can order it here . I order the all purpose flour. It is a cup for cup exchange for your regular recipes. The exception would be yeast bread. You use specific gluten free recipes for that. But as for muffins, cakes, quick breads, it's wonderful!! I hope you enjoy it!

Pizza Crust

2 c gluten free flour blend (I use Domata)
1 T sugar
1 t salt
1 t baking powder
1 egg
1/8 c oil
1/2 c milk (total liquid will be 1 c)

Pre-heat oven to 400

Put egg in 1 c measuring cup. Beat. Add in 1/8 c oil. Fill the rest of the 1 cup measuring cup up with milk. Put in bowl. Dump in flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Mix together with spoon until it comes together. Don't overmix. Remove dough and place on counter sprinkled with a little flour. Knead a couple times and form into ball. Let rest 5 min. Sprinkle pizza pan with cornmeal. Put dough in center of pizza pan and roll out to sides. Prick with a fork and add toppings. Bake for 20 min and check. It's yummy! :)

Comments

  1. This looks great. I just learned to make pizza from scratch. I have decided this weekend to make several pizza crusts and cook them half way and freeze them. This way all I have to do is top them and bake. I will make it much easier for those late night cravings the family sometimes gets.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?