The chickens in their new home...




Here are the chickens in their new home. They seem to really enjoy all the space.

Here is the outside.



My husband and I put a fence in last Saturday. They enjoyed running around the yard and eating grass and such. I sat out there with them and two of them kept jumping into my lap to be petted. It was cute. We're waiting for some more nice weather to get them out again. It has been raining here since Sunday. Yuck! This weekend is supposed to be in the 80's, so that will be nice to get them out and about.

I have a lot of cleaning to do today. With this weather the way it is, it's hard to get motivated! But, if I have to be inside, I may as well clean. :)

Comments

  1. Oh what a great job on there house. The chickens I once had would have been jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was free! :) My husbands boss was getting rid of a shed and asked us if we wanted it for our coop. Well, yes! lol. Yeah for frugal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?