Gluten free choice coming to town...

Yay! Starbucks is introducing a gluten free option called Gluten-free Orange Valencia Cake with Almonds on May 5th! It sounds yummy. Now when we get a hankering for Starbucks, I can actually have a treat, too. It won't be very often, but at least I have an option now. I hope more restaurants do this. I know here in town in June a restaurant named Carlos O'Kelley's is going to have a gluten free menu. :) That will be nice.

Having Celiac Disease is not that much fun. But, the result of eating gluten free has healed my small intestines and as a result I am feeling better. Getting glutened accidentally can cause damage again and can take weeks to heal up. I've been doing pretty good not getting glutened accidentally and I am happy about that. :) These restaurants that offer gluten free menus help people like us not be afraid of eating out so much. Thanks! It's nice to go out with friends and family and feel fairly normal. (whatever that is right? lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?