We are growing!

We are 3 weeks old now! We are getting a little noisier in the mornings! lol. We are definately getting dustier. The room we keep them in is very dusty! We dust in the morning and by the afternoon it's dusty again! It think it's because of the crushed corncob bedding we use. They will be out in the coop soon enough to enjoy out there. :)

This one in Nutmeg. She looks to be the only female of the Buff Orpingtons.

This is a roo. We haven't named him for obvious reasons. lol.
I'm thinking this Barred Rock is our only male. We haven't named him either. lol

This is Marshmallow. :)
This is Pepper and Storm.
Another hopeful female. We don't have a name picked out yet. Feel free to give suggestions! :)
This is a Black Sex Link. Her name is Star.
Feeding time! This is all 16 together. They are just so fun to have! We are enjoying them. I'm getting anxious to let them out in the coop and run so they can chase bugs and run around. I'll post pics of the coop when we let them out. :)

Comments

  1. Many years ago I lived on a small farm. I didn't know at the time I had it made.(miss it today) I went out and bought 40 laying hens and raised them. I had the best time with them. I built there little home all by myself. Just to see what they would do one day I tossed some left over pasta out to them. They Loved it. It was so funny. They ran around with strands of pasta hanging out there mouth. LOL We had to move a week before the eggs started coming. I cried when I had to sell them. The man that bought them use to bring me eggs. He felt bad I did all the work and he got all the eggs. LOL

    Oops. Sorry for the long story. Those pictures got my mind going back to my little chicks.

    Have fun cleaning today. Don't work to hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you raised some good chickens! They are funny when they get something special to eat. It cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wondering, how do you follow peoples blogs, but not have the blogs you follow under your name?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?