Frugal tip of the week...

Greetings from this dreary drizzly day! April showers right? Right. Oh well. lol.

Tip #3 Thrift Shops

Thrift shops are a great way to be frugal! They often have more modest clothes than department stores and they are very inexpensive. I usually shop the $1 ones and the ones that have bag sales. If I don't make my clothes, this is where I go. Every Sunday you will find me in an outfit (skirt/sweater) that was $2 or less. The whole outfit is nice enough for Sunday dress. I also have day to day clothes that are sometimes cheaper, but still nice. When I make my clothes, I often buy fabric that is on sale or use a coupon. This is a great way to save money on items that we all need.

I hope the weather near you is sunny, but if it's not, enjoy the rain with a cup of tea and relax! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?