Up and at 'em...

Got some cleaning to do this morning.  Ryan is having company over and doesn't like anyone over if the house isn't just right.  I have some baking to do today, also.  Finally got some more gluten free flour the other day so I can accomplish that task. :) 

The chicken coop is all cleaned, which was a tough task to do yesterday.  The mud was awful and trying to get the wheelbarrow through the slop proved to be difficult.  I ended up recruiting Hunter for help.  We got it done together.  It was nice seeing the chickens run around the yard again.  Can't wait for green grass so they can enjoy eating that again.

Working on labels for my soap.  I will need to get some more paper and trying to decide just which color I want to do.  I have one in mind, but not sure if they sell that color.  I will have to check.  The soap will be ready in a week and I need to have them all labeled.  Fun stuff. :)

We went shopping last night for a local soup kitchen here in town.  It is our turn Sunday to serve there.  This will be the first time we do.  Our small group is doing it.  I am looking forward to it.

Tonight is the 4-H shooting meeting.  The other meetings were canceled due to weather.  Tonight is our safety meeting and the next meeting I will be teaching the kids to shoot. I am looking forward to it and hope I don't get tongue tied in front of them all.  I can be a bit goofy when nervous. :)

Well, I'd better get a move on...the day waits for no one. :)

"It's not hard for the Lord to turn night into day.  He that sends the clouds can as easily clear the skies. Let us be of good cheer.  It is better farther on..." Spurgeon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?