I just don't understand...

And maybe I'm not meant to.  I just don't understand the cruelty and cowardliness of some people.  How can someone who calls themselves a christian purposely try to hurt others?  How can they speak venom about things they know not what they are talking about?  Cruelty from a christian is unbiblical and should never be present in their life, not if Jesus is their Lord.

The love of a dad can never be taken away. It's stays with you in your heart forever.  No matter what.  Even if your dad doesn't love you anymore, your love stays. The influence and memories made become a part of you. It's just the way it is.

I am so thankful that God is the Lord in my life.  He is my Father in heaven. His love never fails and always stays no matter what.  I am so thankful that my family doesn't have to see cruelty in our family.  Many lessons have been learned from several opportunities.  We love each other and care for each other.  That's what family does. :)  I am excited about what God is doing in our life and the things we are going to be doing for the Lord in the future.  He has prepared us through pain, cruelty, love, example, etc to do His kingdom work.  We aren't sure where God is going to take us, but we know He is preparing us for something and we are ready whenever He shows us the way.  We will take our experiences with us and be real to the people He wants us to reach.  God is in control of our family and no one else...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?