Hard times...

I miss my dad...the one that was killed 5 yrs ago this year and the one who wanted to be one and can't.  I held a seminar today about the benefits of herbs and how to prevent colds and flu naturally.  It would have been nice to talk to him about it and how I was nervous at first, but then the excitement came and I was able to articulate what my passion was.  I know this is how it is, I had no control over my dad being killed and losing the great relationship of the other (neither one of our choice--long story), but gosh it's hard.  Some days I just get to thinkin' about him more. 

I miss him...period.  Neither one are forgotten...

Comments

  1. It's hard to lose the ones we love,no matter the reason. But hopefully someday you will be with them again. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my dad too because we loved each other like family and I was alone with him when he died and that part of life ended for me then and there. It will be 3 years in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's rough isn't it? I'm sorry about your dad. I am praying that I will again be reunited in heaven to those that have been taken.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?