Good morning...

I slept in a bit this morning, which was much needed.  Last night, I did the safety lesson for the 4-H shooting sports.  It went well, but I was done in 1/2 hour. :)  We have a good group of kids and look forward to the next meeting where they will get to shoot. The ages range from 3rd grade to junior in high school. 

Not doing much today.  I'd like to rest.  I may work on some labels for my soap.  They are almost ready to sell.  Feb 23rd they will be ready.  You can check them out at my website http://wiseleyusedherbs.weebly.com/
There are several pages of it you can check out including a FAQ's page. :)

I will end with some encouragement. If Joseph had not been Egypt's prisoner, he had never been Egypt's governor. The iron chain about his feet ushered in the golden chain about his neck. ~Streams in the Desert

Comments

  1. Stephanie this is a beautiful and uplifting blog. I love your lifestyle and wish that I had done the same many years ago. I will look forward to reading your posts for inspiration in my life...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very sweet of you to say, Jan! :) Thank you for the encouragement and I pray the blog will be a blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?